Vegetable Herbal African Seasoning - 2.82 oz
A rich blend of spices, peppers & herbs. Adds a spicy herbal flavor to dishes.
In West Africa, vegetable soups are often served hot; use a combination of various types of greens, proteins and spices for a dish that can be served with rice and or roasted root vegetable.
Our vegetable herbal seasoning includes dried pumpkin leaves and scent leaves, these two dried vegetable add a nice scented flavor to meals that you almost cant get anywhere else.
Secret use: this seasoning blend is ridiculously amazing as a rub for grilled steaks or lamb!
USES: To season soups but also works great in savory meals. Can be used to season rice, grilled lamb chops & potatoes.
To make a hot pot of vegetable soup:
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 8 cups of kale or spinach (any combination of chopped greens usually works)
- 2 tsp vegetable seasoning
- ¼ cup EVOO oil
- 1 to 2 cups chicken, beef or vegetable broth
- 1 lbs cooked chopped meat, chicken or sausages
- Salt to taste
- Combine all items in a medium sized point.
- Let simmer on medium for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.