Spicy Fried Rice & Grain Seasoning - 2.82 oz
A wonderfully crafted mix of spices that adds a fresh herbal flavor to rice dishes. Enjoy a spicy wholesome African version of fried rice.
Also great in quinoa or cauliflower rice stir frys
USES: Pilafs, Paellas, Bowl, one-pot dishes
To season rice add ½ tsp seasoning to every cup of rice cooked
To make spicy fried rice pilaf
Ingredients (2-3 Servings):
- 3 cups of rice (long grain or basmati)
- 1 tsp spicy fried rice seasoning
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup mixed vegetables of choice
- 1 cup of diced peppers
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 cup cooked chopped meat, chicken or sausages
- Salt to taste
- Cook rice per pack instructions usually 20 mins . You can also use rice cooker or instant pot.
- In separate pan , heat oil then slowly add in all the other ingredients - add rice - stir and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve hot.