JOLLOF RICE PILAF SEASONING - 2.82 oz
A delicately crafted blend of spices perfect for Jollof Rice pilaf; a tasty, ever-so-slightly smoky, tomato & pepper rice dish. This one-pot dish is a classic favorite in many West African homes.
Delicious one-pot dish seasoning
Our seasoning transforms rice into a special Jollof dish also popularly called “one-pot” a fond name derived from tossing a variety of farm ingredients into one pot to cook.
USES: Pilafs, paellas, bowls, one-pot dishes
To season rice
Fully cook rice
Add ½ teaspoon seasoning for every cup of rice
Toss in vegetables and/or meat as desired, stir and let simmer for 5 mins.
To make Jollof rice pilaf
Ingredients (3 Servings):
- 2 cups of rice (long grain or basmati)
- 1 cup Iya One-Pot Simmer Sauce (mild, medium or extra spicy)
- 1 tsp Iya Jollof pilaf seasoning
- Cook rice per pack instructions (usually 20 mins) or use rice cooker
- Once cooked, pour in one-pot simmer sauce then add Jollof seasoning and stir. Let simmer for a few minutes
- Serve hot with vegetables, beans, boiled eggs or any desired sides
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.